Reset Internet Explorer to defaults. This video will show you how to quickly reset Internet Explorer back to the default settings.
1. First click the gear looking icon top right,
2. Now select Internet Options near the bottom,
3. Go to the Advanced tab and select the Reset button,
4. Tick the Delete personal settings option and press the Reset button,
5. When it is all dome, click the Close button and relaunch internet Explorer
6. Because Internet Explorer was reset, you will need to make initial setup choices
7. Select the first option and press Ok. This is the default settings supplied by Microsoft.
8. You can choose Internet Explorer as you default browser if you want
Feel free to visit my website for more information regarding this: http://www.johanlast.co.za/microsoft-problems/four-methods-to-reset-internet-explorer/
You will now have a default factory version of Internet Explorer...happy surfing.
Tags: Reset Internet Explorer to defaults, internet explorer, reset, default settings, slow broswer, toolbars, johan last, free, support, problems, technical, computers, browsers, infections, virusses, malware, microsoft, office, crashed, windows, laptops, scanners, webcam, mouse, keyboard